Beautiful hand carved and polished horn earrings in a classic art deco chevron design.
* Sustainably sourced horn from rural Ugandan cattle keepers, horn is used and upcycled instead of wasted
* Hand carved in small scale, Fair Trade artisan cooperative in Uganda
* High variability of horn color ensures that no two pieces are the same * Jewelry pieces come in variable shades of white to brown to black
* Local and Fair - Brass jewelry findings sourced in US and made by independent metal artists
* Jewelry assembled in US by living wage paid adults HANDMADE IN UGANDA APPROXIMATE SIZE: 2" x 1"